Politique de remboursement
Please note that, almost all of our products are considered to be "Personal Protective Equipment" and are subject to a Final Sale Policy, Unless, the purchased items are damaged or wrong items have been delivered.
- If you have received a Damaged Product and would like a refund, you are required to send a photo of the damaged item along with a brief description of the defect to email@example.com, using "REFUND REQUEST; DAMAGED ITEM" as the subject line.
- If you have received a Wrong Product and would like a refund, you are required to send a photo of the wrong item you received to firstname.lastname@example.org, using "REFUND REQUEST; WRONG ITEM" as the subject line.
To initiate the Return/Refund process in either case, after receiving the "Refund Authorization", you are required to send the "Damaged" or "Wrong" items back to our warehouse, where we will examine the returned products and notify you, whether you are eligible to receive a replacement or a refund via email within a reasonable timeframe. If you are eligible to receive a replacement or a refund, we will replace the product or refund the purchasing price, using the original method of payment.
Please kindly note that:
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- If you are shipping an item over $50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Please send your questions/concerns to email@example.com